lwip-users

[lwip-users] Router log not showing IPV6 hostname and ip generated in st

From: Meera
Subject: [lwip-users] Router log not showing IPV6 hostname and ip generated in stm32
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:02:26 -0700 (MST)

I have established communication between tcp client and server via IPv6 , for
that ipv6 ip generated in stm32 board. That is working alright , but the
problem is, IPv6 ip is not there in router's log, ipv4 ip i there. see below
screenshots.

<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t1982/ipv4.png>

But ipv6 is not in the list.

Also here is the log of gnetif for lwip communication of stm32.
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t1982/ipv6.ipv6>

With the above image you can see clearly that I can communicate via IPv6 ,
but  I am not getting ip6_addr[2] which is empty. Is that the address
responsible for router communication????