lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:13:58 +0100

Itzik Levi wrote:
Now I cant even reach the corruption issue(not sure if solved or not), as I constantly getting another assert after a while : "Assertion "sock->fd_used != 0" failed at line 344 in lwip/src/api/sockets.c.".

Could you add a description of the call stack or what your application does when you get that assert? Nonblocking sockets? Select? Read/write timeout?

I'm guessing thats why this feature is in alpha level :)

Well, yes, I guess you're right. There are still commits coming in that area :-) Nevertheless, we need people to test this to get it stable!

Thanks,
Simon