lwip-users

[lwip-users] FW: Problem with renewing DHCP after link down/up with the

From: simeon.trifonov
Subject: [lwip-users] FW: Problem with renewing DHCP after link down/up with the new LWIP V2.0.2
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:50:05 +0300

I’m still can’t come to a solution of my problem. But my information wasn’t very exact. To be more clear I made a log with Wireshark:

The first 4 lines show normal start-up process. The address is received and all works fine. When the cable is unplugged and plugged again, we see new DHCP request and acknowledge two times (line No. 17 to 23). In this case the state change callback is not called, that means IP address is now received. Then new discover-frame follows.

I need an advice, please!

Simeon