lwip-users

[lwip-users] UDP bradcast frames filtering

From: Pranita Gujarathi
Subject: [lwip-users] UDP bradcast frames filtering
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:13:36 -0700 (MST)

We are receiving 4 UDP frames (broadcast) at 2 ms interval but these frames
are not meant for us. We have discarded these broadcast frames in
udp_input() function.
These frames are received at repetitive interval like; 4 frames at 2ms
interval each, then after 100 ms again 4 frames and repeated.
UDP broadcast frames which are meant for us are received at 7-8 ms interval
time. But due to above repetitive behaviour, performance is degraded.

Can we filter out these unwanted broadcast UDP frames at earlier level? Is
there any other way not to degrade the performance?