lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip on external ram

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip on external ram
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:35:37 +0000

Hi Milan,

Check your system and see that the TCP stack task priority is one of the
highest in the system.
Check that you have a small delay or system calls in your tasks, this avoids
task starvation, etc...

In general LwIP 2.0x is better but if you have some basic problem in your
system this will not eliminate
your problem.

Good luck,
Noam.