lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPPOS udp error

From: parwath . r
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPPOS udp error
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:06:19 -0700

Hi,
Here i have attached lwipopts.h file for our configuration. I need to run 4 udp clients on this stack but currently i am running one udp client. I am sending data in loop here bellow i have added part of code t

int pppudpsenddata(char *buffer, u16_t len) {
        int status;
        struct pbuf* pbuffer;
        pbuffer->next = NULL;
        pbuffer = pbuf_alloc(PBUF_TRANSPORT, len, PBUF_POOL);
        memcpy(pbuffer->payload, buffer, len);
        pbuffer->len = pbuffer->tot_len = len;
        status = udp_send(sock, pbuffer);
        if (status != 0) {