lwip-users

[lwip-users] Interfacing lwip to use its TCP code

From: Yubin Ruan
Subject: [lwip-users] Interfacing lwip to use its TCP code
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 23:02:52 +0800

Hi,
I am trying to implement a sound wave communication protocol and ensure its
reliability by using lwip's TCP stack. But I don't know how to get started
because the lack of document of lwip's API. I know that lwip has both the TCP
stack and IP stack, but I only need its TCP stack to ensure communication
reliability.

So, I hope that I can replace lwip's link-layer and then it would do thing
automatically for me. For example, I can provide a get_data() and send_data()
interfaces, which are just like what a link-layer API would do, for lwip's TCP
stack. But, how?

Another question, is it possible to use lwip on Linux with some pseudo network
device? I hope that I can see live example of lwip so that I can understand
the code better.

Thanks,
Yubin