lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] A new users request for help with sending TCP Packets o

From: mitchj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] A new users request for help with sending TCP Packets on Demand
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 14:32:15 -0700 (MST)

Precisely, a TCP client is exactly what I need. I'm looking at both the lwip
src and contrib for LWIP 1.4.0 and did not find one instance of tcp_connect.
The only ones I see that is related to raw tcp at all is a server and does
tcp_accept(echo_pcb, echo_accept); ... and similar in the http server.

Regards,
MJ