lwip-users

[lwip-users] How do I restrict to one server connection using rawapi?

From: Korwin Anderson - Wavestream
Subject: [lwip-users] How do I restrict to one server connection using rawapi?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:49:53 +0000

Using rawapi, how do I restrict connections to one, using the last requested connection as the active one, and closing previous connections?

I’ve tried closing old connections in the accept callback, and closing old connections in the poll callback. Both approaches work OK if there isn’t any data pending, but I can’t get either to work well if there is data pending. My application keeps sending data until the connection is closed by my server code.

If this topic is addressed in another thread, please let me know where to find it.

Thanks,

Korwin