lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library :: Handshake takes

From: Antonio Gonga
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library :: Handshake takes too long
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 13:53:22 +0000

Hi Noam,

Thanks for your answer.

>>Do you use any external SDRAM or just the M3 own memory ?.

I do not have an external SDRAM yet. My application still uses the Demos /programs/ssl/ssl_server/client, which I believe is fairly simple. and need not much memory.

>>Have you been able to run the SSL server demo from mbedTLS ?

I am using the Demo examples. The connection is established, the handshake is what takes too much time.

The LWIP layer works since I can see TCP connection establishment messages on wireshark, and also the initial handshake messages.

once again thanks, I will keep debugging.

---
Best Regards,
/António, KTH Royal Institute of Technology/Sweden