lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP 1.41 select does not return ?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 16:37:43 +0000

Hi Arpit,

I am not sure I need to check.

I know that the code uses something called virtual file system for devices that do not have

a file system. Maybe you have a point there 😊... I will check that, thanks.

when I commented the call to select and left to code to block on accept it also did not return

when a connection was made.

In general a server code:

create socket,

set options,

bind,

listen,

accept

They do about the same but for some reason their code hangs ?.. so it should be something else

related to the porting or file system as you mentioned.

Thanks for everyone that made notes...

BR,

Noam.