lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to find out if I can send out more UDP packets?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to find out if I can send out more UDP packets?
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 09:54:53 -0300

sendto adds a header to the pbuf you allocated and calls the send function on your driver, so, basically, if you don't have an RTOS or some esoteric magic around, I don't see how can you be running out of memory unless your driver or other application is also using it and you don't free it.
Could you describe your scenario so we can make an educated guess ?