lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library

From: shruthi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building mbedtls using LWIP library
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:14:20 -0700 (MST)

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Simon wrote:
> If you want to use mbedTLS with lwIP's callback API, have a look into
> current git master, I'm just working on that. No way to integrate that
> back into 1.4.x though.

In this case,
1. Is the support available for Unix?
2. Should I install mbedTLS library and specify its location while building
the stack or is the library already included in the stack?
3. If the library is already included, are all the APIs needed to setup a
TLS connection over TCP available?

Regards,
Shruthi