lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Connect two machines running LWIP applications via WLAN

From: shruthi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Connect two machines running LWIP applications via WLAN
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 06:31:34 -0700 (MST)

I actually used NAT. The pictures/results in my previous post are after
setting up a NAT. I followed the procedure mentioned in the link but
configured it for tap0 instead of eth0. I just want to know if I am doing
the configuration right and if it is possible to use NAT for tap interfaces
(in the setup that I'm using).

- Shruthi