lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Upgrading from 1.4.x to 2.0.2

From: Wormsley, Jeffrey (Jeff)
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Upgrading from 1.4.x to 2.0.2
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:52:14 +0000

Ø  Additionally i would start generating the project again using the latest version of CubeMX using the original ioc file. It contains LwIP 2.0.0 with adopted EthernetIf.c already. A migration starting there to 2.0.2 should be straight forward.
Regardless, check if your co-worker has made any changes to the original sources.

I didn’t realize CubeMX had been updated.  I’ll gen a sample project (in a new folder) with this version and see what changed, then make the remaining changes in the demo app.

The source of the project I’m working with is wolfSLL, and the changes they made after starting with CubeMX won’t allow regenerating the project directly (didn’t keep code within the proper markers, urgh!).  So I have to do it with a fresh project the copy/paste the relevant parts.

Jeff.