lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ESP8266 as WiFi to PPP Bridge

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ESP8266 as WiFi to PPP Bridge
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:07:00 -0300

This is getting off-topic for the list, if you need further info please feel free to write a personal message.

The company I work for resells Espressif chips/modules, they are focused on ESP32 right now, I don't think they will work on the 8266, but you never can tell.

I found what I think is the link you requested:
https://github.com/nekromant/esp8266-frankenstein/pull/76

Don't know if it is worth your time, I've been on this some months ago and desisted. I would go for ESP32, looks cleaner and uses a newer lwIP release.