lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init

From: Ajay Bhargav
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 22:38:08 +0530

It's not me but Nicholas is looking for an ftp server. I am not quite sure what's his exact requirements.

-- Ajay

On Jan 18, 2017 10:31 PM, "Jan Menzel" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ajay!
        If sending an image is all you wont to do, you might consider using
tftp. tftp is especially designed for this purpose, requires only udp
but lacks features like authentication. Many bootloaders use tftp to
boot using an image located on the network.

        Jan