lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion "sys_timeout: timeout != NULL, pool MEMP_SYS_TIME

From: Neerav Patel
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion "sys_timeout: timeout != NULL, pool MEMP_SYS_TIMEOUT is empty"
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 06:06:12 +0000

Hi All

I am running into a problem where I am getting the following assert message.  I am unsure what I have to increase, I have set the MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT define in lwipopt to be 16.

memp_malloc: out of memory in pool SYS_TIMEOUT
Assertion "sys_timeout: timeout != NULL, pool MEMP_SYS_TIMEOUT is empty" failed at line 216 in src/core/timers.c

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.