lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TFTP init
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:11:59 +0100

The unix simhost has a working example in contrib

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git/tree/ports/unix/unixsim/simhost.c

Dirk

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Nicholas Richard <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I’m looking to get the TFTP server up and running, but I’m having a hard time understanding the initialization function.  I’m still somewhat new to lwip so I tried looking up an example, but have only seen the older methods where the init function had no parameters.  I’m guessing this way of implementing the server is new to 2.0.0?  If someone could point me in the right direction, with either an example or explanation, that would be helpful.

What I’d love to have is FTP, since that is what my old system had, but it seems like only TFTP is supported since this is a lightweight tool after all.  It still has the file transfer, which is what I’m after, since after it is transferred, I will be replacing an image file somehow…

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Regards, Nick

The information contained in this e-mail, including all of its attachments, is confidential and proprietary information of IPG Photonics and its affiliates and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, and destroy this communication and all copies.
Thank you.