lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP packet out-of-order

From: Xun Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP packet out-of-order
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:50:21 -0400

Hi there,

I am use lwIP 1.4.1 and the test ran for long time before I ran into a problem with TCP packet out-of-order.

The PC (windows 10) is acting properly but lwip sent out a packet with out-of-order sequence segment:

This was captured on Wireshark and I saved the data around this event in this temporary location:

https://filetea.me/t1sfMPzoUN1Qze1nX5ismqGSQ

Can anyone give my the pointer to where to look at to find the root of this problem?

Thanks!

XC