lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for 1.4.1

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LLDP Implementation for 1.4.1
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:35:58 +0200

Just post it as a patch at savannah, we'll see what to do then. Hope this is OK for you.

Dirk

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 3:56 AM, Amit Ashara <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All

The LLDP base implementation for lwIP 1.4.1 is ready and will be released on or before Oct 28, 2016. I wanted to check back with the user group if some form of ReadMe document on integrating it an application is required. Or should we keep it on hold for review by lwIP developers.

Looking forward to some response....

Regards
Amit Ashara