lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Switching to dual stack LwIP

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Switching to dual stack LwIP
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 16:27:24 +0200

yes, see examples in lwip-contrib apps!

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Aditya Prakash <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

Two years back I made a web server based on LwIP that uses two sockets, one for IPv4 and one for IPv6.

However recently I have seen that there have been a quite a lot of changes regarding dual stack, I am not sure to what extent it is implemented. I was wondering whether these changes would allow me to get to use a single socket for both IPv4 and IPv6.

---------
Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Prakash