lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP - PPP from windows machine

From: anand arjunan
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP - PPP from windows machine
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:56:34 +0530

Hi,

I am using PPP (from Windows contribution) of lwIP implementation and trying to establish a PPP dial-up connection form my windows machine through iridium modem using a serial (RS232) connection between them. After all initialization, LCP and NCP negotiations, the LWIP debug statements show that I am getting a new local and the remote ip address, and the PPP connection is successful.

Though I have got a new local IP through my LWIP client, I don't know where to set this IP in my PC as I am using a serial connection to the modem (PPPoS).

How am I supposed to proceed after this if I want to transfer a file through ftp to the remote server?

Instead of using my LWIP client, when I use Windows Dial-up feature using 19200 bps standard modem, the new local ip is automatically set to the PPP dial-up network connection that I used to dial in.How do I simulate this behavior ?

Any pointers or sample code to proceed further would be appreciated.

Thanks
Anand