lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] blocked udp

From: garibaldi pineda garcia
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] blocked udp
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:10:21 +0100

Hi Noam,

I was trying to avoid dealing with setting memory addresses for DMA transfers in Linux/RTOS, but running an OS might be the better option.

Best,
Gary

On 28 September 2016 at 13:51, Noam Weissman <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Gary,

As a continuation to what Simon wrote…

See section 6. This does not contradict what everyone said so far.

You can call sending data functions in your main loop and the difference is how to do it properly.

Dirk answered this earlier and explained how to do it with or without OS.

By the way why aren’t you using an OS and the Socket API. You have sufficient resources

and that would simplify things.

BR,

Noam.