lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] blocked udp

From: garibaldi pineda garcia
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] blocked udp
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:46:08 +0100

Hi Noam,

 I really appreciate your help and thank you for the time you've taken to reply.

I believe my problem might be related to memory leaks, although I'm using a bare-metal application. The Zedboard has a dual Corex-A9 processor. So I process the video on the FPGA then transfer that via DMA to an ARM core; once the data is in a buffer in the ARM core I send things through the ethernet (Marvell 88E1518 PHY) using UDP.

What I do is have an interrupt to receive the data from the FPGA and, in the main program loop (would this be the LWIP context?), I call a function to send data out. I also have an interrupt for the receive function for the LWIP data.

Cheers!

Best,
Gary