lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP UDP throughput with Iperf

From: Arpit Agarwal
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP UDP throughput with Iperf
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:54:22 +0000

Hi,

I am using bsd socket API.

App is : iperf3(ported)

NO_SYS: 0

layer-2 driver: proprietary driver (wifi)

data size: approx. 2 MB  per second (getting bandwidth ~ 15 Mbits sec).

memory usage: max usage around 250 KB (MEM_SIZE), MEMP_MEM_MALLOC is in use.

Driver should not be a problem as the performance is measured on LWIP loopback interface.

With driver , I am not getting more than 2 Mbps both for TCP / UDP using ieprf.

Please help me out if I am missing something or some parameters that can be adjusted

to achieve better performance without consuming much memory.

Thanks,

Arpit