lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip adding a pcb into active lsit which is already ins

From: Erkan Ersoy
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip adding a pcb into active lsit which is already inserted
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:10:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Christian
Can you expand how did you fix the problem. I have similar problem.
Thank you

On Thursday, September 8, 2016 11:37 AM, "address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

I finally fixed this problem. I was using a pcb after it was freed (the error callback freed the pcb) and I also had some synchronity problems.

What I don´t get is, why does the LWIP code not check if the pcb us already freed? Does it assume it only gets right and working pcbs?

Geschickt flexibel verbunden – jetzt auch mit IO-Link: der neue elektronische Sicherungsautomat Typ REX12 http://www.e-t-a.de/NEU_REX12/
A neat and smart connection – available with IO-Link: the new electronic circuit protector REX12 http://www.e-t-a.de/NEW_REX12/