lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem

From: Fotis Panagiotopoulos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 17:27:03 +0300

No the ARP requests are send at the beginning of the transmission. As I stated the problem appears only when I try to access a server outside of my local network.

I coded LWIP to send some data through UDP. Before the UDP connection, as it is normal it decides that the traffic should be send to the router (I followed the code till here with my debugger), then it realises that it doesn't know the address of the router, and sends the ARP request, that however is never responded.

When the router responds to another ARP request, generated by another device on my network, LWIP knows the MAC and tries to send the UDP packet, again with no response. Obviously this will happen at a random time (the app 30 secs delay I mentioned above).

It seems that the router has something personal with my microcontroller...

Fotis Panagiotopoulos

--

AMCO S.A.

25 Amfiaraou st. PO 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5907000 ext. -34 | Fax: +30 210 5912711
e-mail: address@hidden | web: http://
www.amco.gr