lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem

From: Vass Szabolcs
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.4.1 uploading problem
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:43:36 +0300

Hi all,

My name is Szabolcs Vass and I'm new in this forum. I develop a microchip based webserver application with STM32F407 controller. My code uses Your lwip 1.4.1 stack (raw api) generated from STM32CUBE MX. In the recent day I got a bug which I coludn't resolve. So I want to upload a large binary file to the server from the computer through browser. (The client side application is a flash based application) The file size is 264KB and when uploading reachs to 8 KB, it stops and the web apllication crashes in the browser. I use POST method to upload this MME type file. Since a couple of days I try to debug my code but didn't get where crashes the program. I think that this problem come form a size limiting of stack or a timeout problem. I tried to modify the pbuf sizes in lwippools.h and modified the TCP_TMR_INTERVAL, IP_TMR_INTERVAL, ARP_TMR_INTERVAL but nothing helped. If I upload files that sizes is smallaer than 8KB working correctly. I didn't see any post with same problem and therfore writing for You.
    Can You help me?

Kind regards,
Szabolcs Vass