lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem

From: Fotis Panagiotopoulos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC1769 ethernet problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:53:35 +0300

Sergio can you suggest me such a switch with debugging port? Something you have tried maybe?....

My intention wasn't to change the WAN, but essentially the router, thinking it may block the traffic. I have followed the code extensively, I did tried to place various brakepoints, and to turn on the debugging functionality of LWIP, but it pointed me to nothing. Everything seemed absolutely normal. I am sure LWIP delivers the packet to the low-level driver, which in turn loads the data to the memory and starts the DMA engine of my MAC controller, but I can't figure out what happens next. As I stated I see no traffic, so I cannot be sure where the communication breaks.

Seems I need a debugging device.

Fotis Panagiotopoulos

--

AMCO S.A.

25 Amfiaraou st. PO 10442, Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 210 5907000 ext. -34 | Fax: +30 210 5912711
e-mail: address@hidden | web: http://
www.amco.gr