lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems with sending UDP packets in FreeRTOS
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:31:37 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 02:59:35PM +0100, Mike Fleetwood wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
>
> Again, the snippet wasn't my code.

The fact that it is your code and not your code doesn't change anything
about the fact that it is completely wrong. Having snippets of code so
wrong on the list that can be used by anyone looking at list archives in
the future might be misleading, so those users need a following mail
telling them to never ever use this code in production.

I'm only interested about technical matter, you emphasize the fact that
you didn't write it but I don't care at all that you or any other "you"
wrote it :-). (And I fixed the ownership in my previous mail ;-) ).

Sylvain