lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP deinitialization problem

From: anmk
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP deinitialization problem
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 20:15:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,
I have problem with LwIP Deinitialization. In my project when i want to use
Ethernet interface i enable power of Ethernet phy(the power of Ethernet phy
is controled by MCU) and then i init LwIP and Ethernet Phy and everything
working well but for the first time. it means when i want to
reinitialization the LwIP and Phy(for next usage), i have an infinite loop
in lwip_init (). because of power saving i have to power on and off ethernet
phy several time in my code (without reseting the MCU).

Is there any routing for deinitializing of LwIP?

thanks