lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 21:10:30 +0200

Jeff Barlow wrote:
I think you will find that ChibiOS does much the same. The reasoning as I understand it is to keep ISR code paths as short as possible to minimize latency in hard real time systems.

Without knowing ChibiOS in detail, I'd be interested in knowing what would be the actual penalty of removing the need for the API user to supply the "bool inIsr"...

Simon