lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem

From: Jaime Fernández
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help with LwIP Modem
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 14:21:22 -0500

Typo, I meant NO_SYS = 0. I think this is an issue with my eMac Config not
lwip. I'm going to try the enet echo for the omapl138, which is part of the TI
starterware.

My expectation is that the eMac RX callback or interrupt should break with
broadcast packets or for example if I ping the device, even if lwip is not
configured but as long as the netif is up.

Can the raw api be used with an OS or is it exclusively for none os
implementations ?

Sent from my iPhone