lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP keep alive info to the application

From: Frédéric Grandjean
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP keep alive info to the application
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 05:29:54 +0000

Hi all,

I have a question regarding TCP keep alive.

My device running LwIP can be connected to a software on a window machine.

When connected, this software sends periodic TCP KEEP ALIVE and the device answer to them, even when #define LWIP_TCP_KEEPALIVE is set to 0 (which is fine for me).

I need to know when the SW has sent this KEEP ALIVE in my application, so that I can make some actions.

Is there a way to do this ?

Please note that I wish note to do this at application level; I really want to use the TCP KEEP ALIVE feature!

Thank you for your support

Frederic