lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to maintain TCP/UDP/IPv4 code quality

From: amogha shanbhag
Subject: [lwip-users] How to maintain TCP/UDP/IPv4 code quality
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:27:34 +0000

Dear All,

wanted to know how we can maintain the quality parameter for Net stacks ?

As i learn, For IPv6, there is TAHI test suit (http://www.tahi.org/conformance/) which will give us the quality of IPv6 stack( It has around 380 test cases to cover almost everything).

But for the other modules such as TCP, IPv4, UDP etc I am unable to find any test suit which will verify the functionality.

Can you please let us know if you know how we can maintain the quality attributes of TCP, UDP, IPv4 ?

If we have any tool which will take care of it, We are always sure that quality/functionality of the Net stack is not broken with some latest changes.

Please guide us here.

Thanks

-AD