lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ping Causing "not enough space for new header size" Ove

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ping Causing "not enough space for new header size" Over PPP
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 21:53:47 +0200

Wow, that was fast! :-)

Greg Smith wrote:
Please see more information commingled below.

Before that, though, I want to add that I did just today find the reason for the dropped packets.  I was having buffer overruns on my serial port.  I have corrected that problem.  (The dropped packets themselves have been resolved.)  But I'm still getting the "not enough space" message.

Cool. The call stack below indicates that there is no problem at all. It's just a wrong debug level of that message: in icmp.c, pbuf_header() is called speculatively. The return value '1' is not "serious" (as indicated by the DEBUGF call). I'll change the debug level. Thanks for the input.

Simon