lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Raw communication between Raspberry pi and TI TM4C

From: caoshan278251191
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Raw communication between Raspberry pi and TI TM4C
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 11:50:47 -0700 (MST)

Hiļ¼ŒThanks for your reply, I am running the TI TM4C without a system. I am
very new to TCP/IP, what I am trying to achieve is send a file on the
computer side, and pass the file to the TI board which can receive it and
save it on the SD card, this is a project, we are trying to realize this
function as a remote file transmitter.

The reason I use RPi because I think the linux is a very good platform,  it
has not to be Linux on Rpi, but when I use Linux, I found I even cannot
realize the very simple connection over raw Api, I am trying to find out
why.

right now the lwip could be init, but for the pcb_bind, that I could bind it
to any IP address even any IP I made up, without any error be given, the
code I used is inside the contrib/port/unix/proj/minimal

I make very little change to it. and the code was attached in this post
above. can you help me?

Thanks
Shan