lwip-users

[lwip-users] Lwip 1.4.0 issue with Large Packets when Receiving on LWIP

From: Tim King
Subject: [lwip-users] Lwip 1.4.0 issue with Large Packets when Receiving on LWIP TCP
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 21:23:17 +1200

Hi  group,

I have an issue when I receive TCP packets larger than one Ethernet packet on my lwIP system.  The symptom is that there is a small pause in the transmission (my app progress bar pauses) when the larger packets (size ~ 2000 bytes) are received.

I wiresharked it and it seems like there is a timeout? and windows resends the 2nd packet.  This happens a few times at about the 22-23s mark in the attached pcap file.  Does anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Also attached is my lwipopts.h

Thanks in advance,

Tim King