lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Port to raspberry pi 3

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Port to raspberry pi 3
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 16:49:57 +0200

Hello,

few years ago I have tried to test lwip on my Linux machine. There are
some demos in LWIP directory but for me I have used the tap device
binded with the eth interface. All packets read from tap were forwared
to the LWIP and vice versa. See the attached file as a reference (the
unknown language inside is Czech).

BR
Martin