lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP [was: Netifs routing]

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP [was: Netifs routing]
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 20:48:36 +0100

Hi Norberto,

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 04:38:48PM -0300, Norberto R. de Goes Jr. wrote:

> > Oh, and while we are at it, PPP routing (or any other point to point
> > protocol such as SLIP) to its /32 peer address was fixed in commit
> > 8b2c73de4e ("ip4: routing: check peer for point to point interfaces").
>
> I am using an older version (hash
> 409d7a99f95240e9188118d423dc88de5bf0a565). I will to update my repo as soon
> as possible and make the  tests again.

So you spent days trying to figure out a bug which is already fixed for
half a year ? :-)

Which is in itself not really a bug because what would be necessary here
is a real routing table, we just slightly improved a common case by
adding a conditional path to the minimal routing table lwIP provides.

Sylvain