lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet package through SPI interface

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ethernet package through SPI interface
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:20:45 -0300

Man, you have a complete example in lwIP distribution itself, on
directory "src/netif", the file ethernetif.c.
You just have to write the code to send frames through it.
You even have other examples in the contrib tree.
If you go to the wiki, there are instructions on how to proceed.
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Writing_a_device_driver
And last, if you see my name and look me up and go to my page, you'll
see that I wrote a driver and you can get its code to use as an example.
There is a forest behind the tree, and Google is your friend.