lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Netifs routing

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Netifs routing
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:56:28 -0300

>> Please what does I need to do to the reply go back by netif-1 ?
> Most probably you wil need corect IP settings in lwIP and the VMs to
> get the answer back to the correct netif.

Yes, definitely you got things wrong.
Routing: Different interfaces must belong to different networks, and you
have both within the same network.
IPv4 primer: A host identifies to which network a destination address
belongs by ANDing the address with its own mask and comparing to its own
address ANDed with the mask.