Hi, how are you?
I would like to understand what can be happening in my setup using the lwip stack.
I have 03 VM´s, just one with application (echo-server) using the lwip stack. The others with TCP kernel linux stack.
- eth0 and tty0 (pyshical netwoking and serial interfaces)
- running a server-echo app (lwip user). This app creates two netifs:
> netif-0: connected to eth0
> netif-1: connected to serial (PPP protocol).
- Then it binds to "IP_ADDR_ANY" address to receive packages (netconn_recv).
- pyshical network interface (eth0) connected to same subnetwork of VM-lwip.
- pyshical serial interface (PPP) connected to VM-lwip
When I run the echo-client from VM-0 sending packets to IP associated to netif-0, all works fine, no problem.
But when I run the echo-client from VM-1(PPP stablished) sending packets to netif-1 IP adrress, the lwip processes the packages and put the reply packages to netif-0.
Is this behavior correct? Please what does I need to do to the reply go back by netif-1 ?