lwip-users

[lwip-users] Parsing HTTP headers and HTTP Post Multipart file uploads

From: R. Diez
Subject: [lwip-users] Parsing HTTP headers and HTTP Post Multipart file uploads
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 17:53:53 +0100

Hi all:

I am running lwIP on a 32-bit Cortex-M4 microcontroller. I managed to get httpserver_raw up and running with LWIP_HTTPD_SUPPORT_POST enabled. I am trying to upload a file with a Web browser.

It does not seem like httpserver_raw provides any help parsing the HTTP headers. I specifically need to catch this kind of header:

I haven't found any easy examples on the Internet about parsing HTTP headers. Can somebody here help?

Once I get the Content-Type sorted out, I need to parse the multipart headers. Again, lwIP/contrib provides no help. I found this library on the Internet:

https://github.com/iafonov/multipart-parser-c

But I am having a little trouble. This list of open issues is not very reassuring:

https://github.com/iafonov/multipart-parser-c/issues

Can anyone here suggest an alternative?

Please copy me on any answers, as I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

Many thanks in advance,
  rdiez