lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion "p->ref == 1" failed when sender window size is l

From: Arvind NR
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion "p->ref == 1" failed when sender window size is large.
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 11:09:28 +0100

Hey

I am using FreeRTOS V8.1.2 with lwip 1.4.0.

I have this problem that when ever I increase the window size to about 8 * MSS , I trigger the Assertion p->ref == 1 check in the ip_output segment. On checking the value I see that p->ref is equal to 2. I read the previous posts where p->ref == 1 assertion was triggered. However there was no solution discussed there. I know that p->ref must always be equal to 1. In what circumstances will p->ref equal to 2 ?

--
Kind Regards
Arvind Ramesh