lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP connetions number limit

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP connetions number limit
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:12:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm using lwIP version 1.4.0 on an AVR32 microcontroller.
In my application I need to keep opened up to three TCPconnection on the same
TCP port.
If a 4th connection arrives, while all the other three arealready opened,
this connection have tobe discarded keeping active alle the three existing
connections.

What happens now on my system is that when the 4thconnection arrives, one of
the three existing is automatically closed, and the4th is activated.

How I can avoid this ???

I'm currently using BSD socket layer, and I've setMEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB = 3.

Thank you