lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip for use in Android VpnService

From: Matt Jaffa
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip for use in Android VpnService
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 10:00:48 -0700

So,

I have an Android VpnService. And I don’t want to tunnel to a remote server,
what I want is to have this lwip stack handle the request give me a response
and then I put that back into the Android interface stack. This allows me to do
filtering on the data outgoing from Android without having to have a remote
server.

Does lwip sound it would be able to do this for me on Android? I have the
source compiling on Android right now, just need to know if it is going to work.

Thanks,
Matt