lwip-users

[lwip-users] unable to transfer data between netconn thread and other th

From: Mohsin Madki
Subject: [lwip-users] unable to transfer data between netconn thread and other threads
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:50:43 +0530

Dear All,

I am using LwIP with FreeRTOS. I am trying to transfer data received in netbuf to a global array. and try to read in some other thread. i am able to process the data in tcp_server_serve function. but if i try to read data from other thread function i am reading 0.

i tried implementing mutex result is same. I am using STM32F7x6G eval board.

Mohsin.