lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp

From: Andy Pont
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] HTTP client with raw tcp
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:32:41 -0000

Beginning to wonder if I am sat here on my own...

> I have resolved the issue with sys_now() but am still seeing nothing
> from the tcp_connect() function appearing on the wires.

Having done some more debugging it appears that somewhere between the
successful DHCP negotiation completing and calling tcp_connect() that
something is modifying the contents of the netif -> state entry.

At the point my low_level_output() function is being called the name[0],
name[1] and num fields are still correct but I use "state" to point to a
structure that contains information the hardware interface needs and when
tcp_connect() propagates down through the IP layer and into ARP and down it
is incorrect.

I can't see anything obvious in the lwIP code that would corrupt this.
Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

Andy.